China manufacturer of magnetic ballasts for metal halide flood lights & hps flood lights


James  Electronic


Home » FAQs » What's the Downlights?
What's the Downlights?
2013-06-01 08:11:01

Downlights, including electronic ballast, lamp cup, mounted on the lamp cup lamp, located on the decorative lamp cup ring, fixed on the top of the lamp cup lamp cup lamp and located outside downlights for ceiling-mounted fixtures, decorative ring and lamp cup as a whole. The decorative lamp cup ring mold forming in one pass. Said securing means composed by a bracket and torsion spring, torsion spring mounted on the bracket, lamp by decorating with torsion torque ring pressed against the ceiling. Said bracket is a step-shaped sheet metal sheet, a metal sheet through the rivet in the outer side wall of the lamp cup. The down light has a simple structure, low cost, easy installation advantages.

 Metal Halide Ballasts  |  High Pressure Sodium Ballasts  |  Fluorescent ballasts  |  Gear Tray
Links: Porcelain lamp socket Mercury Vapor Ballast |  Light bulb socket  | HeidelBerg Parts | LED Flood Light | ad gift | china hand tools | LED Screen

Xml Copyright: @2012-2017 James Lighting Electronic Co.,Ltd